10g Jar of Tattoo Soothe Gel – Topical Anesthetic
Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel is used during a procedure to help relieve pain, swelling and bleeding from procedures. It has a swift, rapid-acting formula of 5% Lidocaine, 2% Tetracaine, and 0.02% Epinephrine. Clients feel less pain, artists can achieve greater clarity and work longer with less movement.
The gel formula has a quicker numbing effect than most other numbing agents. So if you need a product you can count on to keep your clients in a more comfortable state, Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel is the solution. It can be used for body art and cosmetic tattoo procedures.
How to Use Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel:
After the initial few passes, place a thin layer of Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel over the area being worked on and wait approximately one to two minutes. As you continue working, repeat process, upon customer’s request.
Also, see Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Cream which is used prior to a procedure to help prepare/numb the skin for the initial passes before applying the Tattoo Soothe Topical Anesthetic Gel for during the procedure. These products are priceless when it comes to relieving pain and helping your client to be more comfortable during a procedure.
- Size: 10g
- 5% Lidocaine, 2% Tetracaine, 0.02% Epinephrine
- Topical gel for numbing
- Help relieve pain, swelling, and bleeding
- Manufacturer: Tattoo Soothe
- Place a thin layer of Tattoo Soothe Cream over the area that you desire to work on for 15-25 minutes.
- After the initial few passes, and still your client is requesting extra comfort, place a thin layer of Tattoo Soothe Gel over the area being worked on and wait 3-5 minutes.
- Upon customer’s request, repeat process one or two more times; each time bringing more comfort.